[Coco] Creating DSK images via Drivewire and HDB-DOS question

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 06:17:40 EST 2010

I've added some new features in DriveWire 4 to deal with this type of thing.
Soon, the DW4 GUI will include a wizard that automates/walks you
through the steps for copying a disk from .dsk to floppy and vice
versa.  For now, while you can certainly do this with DW4, you may
find it easier to just use DW3 and extract the disk contents from the
HDBDOS style virtual hard drive image into an individual .dsk file as
Willard suggested.