[Coco] MicroSD Drive Pak resumes shipping

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Dec 17 22:08:02 EST 2010

At 02:43 PM 12/17/2010, you wrote:
>  Roger,
>
>Can I add an order to your list for a MicroSD Drive Pak?  The last
>time I was on your site I did not see a way to do that.
>
>I also await my Phoenix IDE order, it sounds neat.
>
>You had mentioned something about serial paks (kits?) on eBay, I
>also missed the post, but I would definitely be interested in
>something like that and/or that Bluetooth wireless Pak.
>
>If you want to make another sale or two, let me know how/where to
>make an order :-)
>
>Thanks,
>
>Wes

Yes, you can get in the queue for the next batch of 2GB Drive Paks if
you buy in now for a cheaper price.  The order button is on the site.

My cheap ebay offerings this weekend, like the serial board that sold
for $1.99 with free shipping, are not sold outside of the U.S.  But
some of my listings will have the option set for allowing
international orders, and you should notice a fair shipping charge in
the listing, or the item price will be enough that I'll settle for
just paying whatever it costs the cheap way.

I'll run a few more of the serial boards on ebay over the weekend.

--
~ Roger Taylor