[Coco] MicroSD Drive Pak resumes shipping

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Dec 5 17:15:07 EST 2010

At 09:16 AM 12/5/2010, you wrote:
>On 12/05/2010 01:11 AM, Roger Taylor wrote:
>>With 2010 being the toughest financial year of all times for me, somehow
>>I have pulled through.
>
>That was me, 3 years ago. Managed to save the house & vehicles, but
>it was tough...
>
>>I'm proud to say that I'll be shipping out about 5 Drive Paks per week
>>until the orders are caught up, and that the Phoenix IDE should be ready
>>to download in less than two weeks. ...  Half of the orders or more
>>should arrive by this Christmas!
>
>Any chance you're taking new orders as well?

I plan to accept orders for 50 more Drive Paks for Jan/Feb
2011.  Part of keeping some kind of business flow going is accepting
cheaper or below-cost orders if the customer agrees to wait
longer.     If I take a December order for a item that will be
shipped in January or February, I will most certainly make it worth
your while and hard to turn down.  If I take too many pre-orders, it
obviously means I'm paying people to buy my stuff, which was the case
during several periods in 2010.  Doing this too much tends to hurt
the pocket book, but it pays off in the long run.  I love it, I love
it, I love it.  Oh, for the guys in Australia and Canada who bought a
Drive Pak for $50 and paid no shipping... well, do the math... I paid
you at least $25 to buy the pak (and I sold a lot of them to you
guys), and this was accepted as reasonable by all except for one guy
who filed a dispute just a few days after placing his order... says
he was worried that he wouldn't get it.  I said, I can't produce your
order without the money because PayPal holds it until the dispute is
cleared.  After 2 days of talking to a brick wall, I paid him $100
just to go away and come back when he was feeling right.

In 2011 I'll try to have a "Ready To Ship" logo on my items that are
in stock, or "Short Wait", etc.

--
~ Roger Taylor