[Coco] Full GUI DriveWire 4 beta

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 04:02:07 EST 2010

Hi CoCoNuts,

I've got a new version of DW4 ready.  The goal of this version is that
everything can be done via the GUI from initial configuration to
regular operation and even some fairly exotic configurations.

If you've got a 32 bit Windows machine and could take the time to give
it a whirl, I'd really appreciate bug reports.  I'll package things up
for additional platforms soon, but wanted to try and slay any show
stopping bugs before going through that process.

The software is here:
https://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/beta/dw4beta-3.9.83_win32.zip

Unzip, double click "GO.cmd", and cross your fingers :)  A friendly
GUI wizard should pop up and walk you through a few initial
configuration items, then the software should be ready to use.  That's
the theory at least...  bug reports, feedback and suggestions are
welcome.

-Aaron