[Coco] Bad sector in DSK

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 25 13:47:37 EST 2010

I ask the community to see if macan known as bad sectors, the various programs of physical disks back to DSK

I already know the cocodisk (very good by the way, you can use 1.2 mb floppy without problems), which used to indicate byte & HED bad sector
and filled with that whole sector.

I need to know to continue with my application CoCoDskUtil
Which is now marked with pink DSK directory names with bad sectors

Of course this will be chosen by users.

I imagine there will be others who suffer like me, they passed their records coconutpc.

Soon will add and format editor sectors Dragon