[Coco] DCom 3.5 source

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 20:00:46 EDT 2009

You're welcome, Robert. I've been looking at the code. The error is occuring in DData2 at the beginning of the WHILE loop. It SEEKs the filepath (the file being decoded), and then does a GET of one byte. The error is occuring when it does that GET. Because of the error number, I can't help but wonder if it's a bug in MESS, in NitrOS-9, or in the 1.01.00 version of Basic09. The path variable is correct, and it isn't erroring on the SEEK statement that precedes the GET. Both statements are using the same path variable.