[Coco] To Steve Bjork..

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Sep 26 23:37:51 EDT 2009

At 05:41 PM 9/26/2009, you wrote:
>Roger,
>
>Don't you think you need to pull the email address off of those messages?
>While most of the email address are no longer good, but there are a
>few good email addresses that you feeding to spammers!
>
>Please all those email addresses out of the databases at once!
>Also pull the tag lines like "In-Reply-To:" and "Message-ID:"
>Steve Bjork

It was intentional to take the entire message data and not do away
with any info I can use later to link those posts back to the
original author, for example.  The Delphi headers can be searched as well.

Please give me the link to such a message and I'll take a look.  I
was aware of "somebody at somedomain.com" being used but not any real e-mails.

--
~ Roger Taylor