[Coco] To Steve Bjork..

Steve Bjork 6809er at bjork-huffman.net
Sat Sep 26 18:41:51 EDT 2009

Roger,

Don't you think you need to pull the email address off of those messages?
While most of the email address are no longer good, but there are a few
good email addresses that you feeding to spammers!

Please all those email addresses out of the databases at once!
Also pull the tag lines like "In-Reply-To:" and "Message-ID:"

Steve Bjork