[Coco] Dennis - you are not the only ones

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Sep 6 12:29:36 EDT 2009

On Sunday 06 September 2009, Paul Fitch wrote:
>Maybe Yahoo is just trying to get even for everyone else blocking their
> spam clients.

Maybe.  I run it all through Spamassassin, and anything that rates 5 *'s or
more goes straight to /dev/null here.  That however does not generate a
bounce, so yahoo of course has no knowledge of that.

I've fed enough yahoo spam through sa-learn that those posts to this list
that come from yahoo have earned a smallish spam rating.  Not enough to
trigger my final rule though. :)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)