[Coco] Emulator

TP Reitzel tpreitzel at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 5 19:55:26 EDT 2009

We need an emulator to replace MESS. For almost a decade, MESS has had recurring problems with regressions, etc. Personally, I just can't deal with it much anymore. Various toolkits are employed which just worsens the situation with regressions. Frankly, I have a lot of venting to do about MESS, but I'll hold my tongue. I've stated as much as the background for our need of  an independent project. Although Vcc is likely still active, it hasn't been updated in awhile. We need a portable, e.g. SDL, fully implemented emulator for all CoCos whether it simply emulates historical machines (CoCo 1-3) or contains newer features as well...