[Coco] Delphi CoCo SIG first thread

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Sep 25 17:54:11 EDT 2009

Lookie what I found... the first posts ever on the Delphi CoCo
SIG.  I see Lonnie Falk has a reply in there.

Does anybody remember posting these messages?  I've come across a lot
of mine that I'd swear were from my evil twin, but not me.  :)

http://www.coco3.com/community/1985/08/greetings-3/

Sadly, a lot of the Delphi messages are plumb missing from the
archives.  Some of the first posts ever show to be replies to earlier
posts (that don't exist), so I'm wondering if Delphi did a purge at
one point or people's messages were deleted when their accounts went
inactive?  A lot of threads are broken because the original message
is missing.  This generally calls a thread to be restored with the
1st reply becoming the new parent, but we'll see how this works as I
import the rest.
--
~ Roger Taylor