[Coco] CoCoMag

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Sat May 30 13:57:21 EDT 2009

Tom Seagrove <tjseagrove at writeme.com> wrote:
> [...]
> I jump in and out of Tim's site to help out.  That would be a great format
> to run the Rainbows through once we finish the current project on his site.

These sentiments are really nice to hear. For those of you who don't
know, I run the CoCoMag project. It's a web site where people come
together and digitize CoCo Magazines.

Last year I setup Dennis' UnderColor magazine, in just over a month all
of the articles were OCRed, human checked (twice) and assembled into a
serviceable web site that is being crawled by the search engines. Even
the advertisements and filler are cataloged.

http://cocomag.dyndns.org/UnderColor.shtml

A few months ago I started doing the same thing with the Rainbow:

http://cocomag.dyndns.org/TheRainbow.shtml

We are nearing completion of the seventh issue, and everything is going
smoothly. Come visit the site, help with tasks if you want. Or just read
the articles.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright