[Coco] Anyone have any TRS-80 8" floppies

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:39:37 EDT 2009

I've had a mailbox just across the border for years. I bowl up to Canada
Customs and they ask what I'm bringing back.

"About $165, no alcohol, no tobacco" I typically reply.

"Have a good one they say" ...  and I do!

BTW, they're only supposed to collect if the total of duty/GST/PST is $2 or
above. In most countries they don't care if it's under $100, but here it's a
make work project for the government - like the fisheries and many other
things.

Neil