[Coco] double-sided floppy setup in OS-9

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 03:27:11 EDT 2008

I stumbled upon DMODE while googling this and found a applicable DMODE.BIN
though I think it would have to renamed and attributes set.  The problem is,
I can't figure out how to inject the file into a OS-9 .DSK image.  Is
relatively easy to inject/extract files from DECB images to PC DOS using the
PORT utility.  I looked at the ToolShed 1.0 package because it claimed to be
able to manipulate OS-9 images but if it can inject/extract files I'm
clueless how to do it...there doesn't seem to be much documentation at all.