[Coco] [Color Computer] 3.5" drives on coco 3

Ron Bihler rbihler at msn.com
Sat Sep 27 17:35:41 EDT 2008

A note on the 720K floppies.
If you look at the HD 3.5" floppies you will notice a second hole like the
write protect.  I have been covering this extra hole over and have been able
to use HD floppies on a 720K system.  Not all floppies like this, but for
the most part it's working out OK for me.  I end up formatting several times
to get the track information solid.  Seems to make a difference.

Ron