[Coco] Files to os9

Chuck Youse cyouse at serialtechnologies.com
Fri Sep 26 18:05:47 EDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-09-26 at 16:58 -0500, Sean wrote:
> Actually, I always wondered if 80 columns on the CC3 would have been
> readable on my 32" TV (or even the 57" for that matter), glad to know
> I wouldn't have missed much!

It's not the display that's the problem, it's the signal.  Can't make a
nice picture out of a crappy signal, and composite video is one of the
worst, mostly because of the color carrier piggybacked in there.

If you disable the color burst from the Coco, though, and go
black/white, the display improves dramatically.

C.