[Coco] Files to os9

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 17:58:46 EDT 2008

Actually, I always wondered if 80 columns on the CC3 would have been
readable on my 32" TV (or even the 57" for that matter), glad to know
I wouldn't have missed much!

I think the reason I have mild nearsightedness (20/40) is due to the
years during my youth of squinting at a composite monitor before
picking up the RGB.