[Coco] Vcc and real floppy disks

Joe F joef6809 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 11:59:29 EDT 2008

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I finally got an XP machine with a
real 5.25'' 360K  drive set up and am planning to improve floppy support. So
if anyone has/ is having problems with real floppy disks under Vcc now would
be the time to let me know. On that note is there anywhere I can look that
would describe the types of copy protection that where used back then? for
example Iron forest had one track that didn't really have a format but did
contain data that the program would read and verify somehow.
Thanks.
BTW I'm still trying to collect MM1 info/ thanks to everyone thats pointed
me in the right direction so far.