[Coco] Drivewire mixed results...

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Thu Sep 25 06:45:34 EDT 2008

Michael,

Allow me to help you clear your gross misunderstandings.

There's nothing proprietary about DriveWire.  If you go to http://www.cloud9tech.com/
  and click on the support page, you'll find  the DriveWire
Specification document under the "Tech Notes and White Papers"
heading.  This document specifies, in detail, how the DriveWire
protocol works.  With this information, you could write your own
server in any language for any development environment you would like.

Also, I understood Linux well enough to have written the following
free and open-sourced version of the DriveWire server at http://sourceforge.net/projects/drivewireserver
.  If you have just a little bit of experience with compiling software
under Linux, you should have no problem getting it to run.

Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre
--
Tee-Boy