[Coco] OT - Re: George's CNC Machine (WAS: Something else)

Ron Bihler rbihler at msn.com
Thu Sep 25 00:44:32 EDT 2008

You bet, if you have questions feel free.  I will pass them on to someone
that knows what they are doing (Grin)

The Haas has been very good, slower tool changing and some of features of
the high end machines.  But the service people do have the parts on the
truck as claimed.   In many cases I have been able to repair the equipment
myself, they have even talked me through the process on the phone.

The longest I have been shut down was 2 days to a CPU board software issue.
They ended up replacing the board with a newer model at NO Charge.  -Short
of down time and material losses.
We run a TSC system and if the coolant pressured dropped and set an alarm
(On only even lines of code or odd can't remember) the machine would shut
down and alarm.  But the table would continue the movement.  Very odd issue.

Keep me in mind if you need some ceramics or glass machined, or even better
glassware produced !

Later
Ron