[Coco] [Color Computer] Copyrights

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Sep 25 00:39:38 EDT 2008

Perhaps it is I that owes an apology;  now that I think about it, I'm not 100%
sure what Steve's intent was, once the 'legal blocks' were removed, and I no
longer have the original message to reread.  I may have simply assumed his
intent was free release of the stuff, since it is hard for me to imagine that
selling it at this late date wouldn't be more bother than it is worth.

Art