[Coco] Coco3 Operator problem

Stephen Castello zootzoot at cfl.rr.com
Wed Sep 24 14:14:29 EDT 2008

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:03:20 -0500, John T Chasteen
<johnchasteen.2 at juno.com> had a flock of green cheek conures squawk
out:

>Well I got back in the computer room last night really had trouble
>looking up error report numbers while playing with OS9.
>
>I have a almost everything working but I can't seem to
>figure out the command lines to copy a file from floppy
>to my two CF units.
>
>I have the adapter in Cloud9 SuperIDE unit with his
>NitrosO9 and HDB-DOS 1.1
>
>When in HDB-DOS what is the command line to
>copy a 5.25 in floppy to a CF virtual floppy?
>
>If you prefer, off List is ok with me.
>Thanks for your help.

It's in the HDB-DOS 1.1 manual, page 25. :-)

COPY "File.ext:0" to "File.ext:5"

Copied file.ext from drive 0 to drive 5 (CF virtual floppy #5)

Don't forget to switch the multipak to the floppy controller slot
before accessing the real floppies.

If you have more than one CF plugged in, see page 30 for the DRIVE
command.

--
Stephen

... Abstinence is a good thing if practiced in moderating