[Coco] text mode (80x24) fonts?

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 21:02:46 EDT 2008

Just uploaded IBM.FNT (a binary file) and MACFNT.AR to the Yahoo! Color
Computer Group

Got both of these from what remains on the libraries of the former CoCo SIG
in Compuserve. I have used IBM.FNT as a straight load into memory in the
CoCo 3 to replace the HSCREEN stock font with a more pleasant type. I never
did replace the OS9L2 stdfonts with neither the IBM nor the Mac Fonts...

-=[ Rogelio ]=-