[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: mikeyterm

Mike Ortloff underserf at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 10:04:55 EDT 2008

Welp, there are 345 separate commands, programs etc under just one directory on RTSI, I recognize many of these as s/w I paid for back in the day. Heck, NitrOS/9 =was= commercial s/w once.

It would be nice to see what the copyright status of a DECB telecom program is compared to OSs and compilers, document files and schematics.

GregEterm, Ultimaterm, TwiliteTerm and a few I don't recognize are all up

Best get to work pulling down the archive boyz ;)

=M0=