[Coco] Creating a Coco Floppy in DOS

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 12:16:18 EDT 2008

Questioned asked was: How do I use PC DOS to copy files onto a CoCo
formatted 5.25 disk?

I haven't found a way yet to do this directly in one step.  If anyone else
knows, please share.  What I do is image the this
With the RETRIEVE DOS CoCo utility, then use the companion utility, PORT, to
insert files into the image (or extract depending on situation) then DISKINI
the image back to diskette.  Yes, a couple of extra steps, but not too
tedious to me.