[Coco] Creating a Coco Floppy in DOS

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Tue Sep 16 18:45:26 EDT 2008

If you are making a cable, yes you need to swap the send and receive.
Do a google search for NULL modem cable.  There are many variaties you
can make.  Yo can probably get buy with the simplest and use xon-xoff
flow control. If you need hardware flow controle, you will need a full
blown null modem cable.  You can purchase null modem adapters, and
cables most anywhere.  these work great for this. That would probably be
best.