[Coco] [coco] Okidata ML 172 on my coco

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 14:11:31 EDT 2008

From: RJRTTY at aol.com

> In a message dated 8/30/2008 2:18:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> wdg3rd at comcast.net writes:
>
> I been  drinking too much 3 24oz cans of "Camo Black Ice 10,5% is close to a
> case of  Colorado Kool-Aid so I better slow down.

> I like it when you drink.    It's truly  entertaining.....
>
> I'll bet one of those super computers the government secretly
> keeps in a basement somewhere to monitor email for terrorist  hooligans
> is having a fit over your prose right now.  :)
>
> OK G-men, come and get him.  He should be easy to handle for
> a few hours now.
>
> (my money is on the hooligan)

Ah.  So You've seen a Fed with a can of beer (or maybe just a multitool) slammed through his temple. (I've done both -- don't ask).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net
"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_