[Coco] NitrOS-9 dcheck and hard disks

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 25 10:27:27 EDT 2008

Chuck and Gene,

I confess - if that's the right word :) - to being involved in a
discussion about dcheck but have not made any modifications. Rather I
left it to Gene as he was much further along in having a commented source.

You can read the discussion at
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=2054751&forum_id=597957
where you will see I was working on dEd so that Gene could have better
success tracking down dcheck and format problems.

Further any changes I've made to NitrOS-9 sources are included in the
comments so that people will know who to complain to for any mistakes.
:) There is no indication in the dcheck source code that I've made any
changes.