[Coco] A long shot...

Michael Robinson deemcr at robinson-west.com
Tue Sep 16 03:15:32 EDT 2008

Anyone remember the Power Stones of Ard II?  My master disk won't copy
anymore.  It could be the disk, the disk drives, the drive cable...
If I ever get drivewire working, a dsk image of side 1 and side 2 of
power Stones of Ard II would be nice to have.  I have tried to track
down Three C's Project, but I've had no luck.

Battletech I and Battletech II for the PC are given away even though
they are copyrighted games.  I wonder if the same is possible
for Power Stones of Ard II since noone apparently sells it anymore?
When it comes to abandonware, what are the rules?  In 20 years from
now, will anyone care if you hand out a copy of a commercial color
computer program for free?

I got all the way to level 2 of the third tower.

Well, like I said it is a long shot.  Most disk based games for the
COCO 3 are probably gone now.  I've run into some being given away,
but that seems to be the exception instead of the rule.