[Coco] Help me digitize Color Computer Magazines

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Fri Sep 5 13:39:52 EDT 2008

With the withdrawal of the Rainbow on Disc project, I determined we
needed a more distributed process of digitizing magazines.

So I built a community digitization project web site:

http://cocomag.dyndns.org/UnderColor.shtml

Note, when I say digitizing I do not mean just scanning. I mean
computer automated text conversion with the help of human volunteers.

The site is running off a server attached to my home DSL. It has low
bandwidth, so image loading is slow. I hope not too slow, but we'll
find out.

All the features are implemented, but let's consider this a beta until
further notice.

I welcome any and all feedback.

--
tim lindner