[Coco] Howto for installing nitros9?

Tony tonym at compusource.net
Sat Oct 11 17:50:18 EDT 2008

Doesn't build under Windows, as downloaded - gives a bunch of errors before
even starting.
This is confirmed on the sourceforge site in postings between the
developers.

Some changes are required in the makefiles, or rules.mak - I back-burnered
it for now...

I, too, would like to see it self-hosted.

Tony