[Coco] SyQuest Procedures

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sun Mar 30 06:23:54 EDT 2008

Richard,

Please provide more information on your system.

What NitrOS-9 driver are you using? TC^3 or SuperDriver? What version
of NitrOS-9?

What device is /h0? /h1=SyQuest?

I'm guessing that you are using the TC^3 driver by your references.
That driver has been retired for many years and has been replaced
with SuperDriver.

You do have to be careful. From your description there is a partition
for HDB-DOS. NitrOS-9 will always reside at the start of the disk.
The HDB-DOS offset(partition) will reside at $d938-3b in the HDB-DOS
version of DECB.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9