[Coco] Some Coco Questions

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 17:50:25 EDT 2008

I just got a batch of about 200 floppy disks all 5.25" (90% are 'flippy' disks so actually 400 sides to go through) so am going through them to see whats on them and to sort out any bad ones.

Normally I write disk images to a 3.5" disk for coco use but in this case I am working with 5.25" disks.

Thanks for the info and reply!

The main question I have is why boot from /D1. Just boot your boot disk
on a 3.5" disk and boot from /D0. Much much less work.

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **