[Coco] [coco]Re: Glenside CoCo~123 Newsletter

richec rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Wed Mar 19 22:27:56 EDT 2008

Hello George;

Did they use the addy you are using here on this list or was it a private one we never see here? Because if I were to send you a message, I'd use the one that appeares here at the beginning of every message you post on this list.

If you are offended that they used this one in the spirit of correcting a precieved error on their part, I really feel you did over react. I am glad that you have since calmed down, but I really do not feel GCCC deserves what was handed out. These are private individuals who are only doing what you and I are doing, that being, the enjoyment of continuing to use and advance the CoCo and the fellowship of CoCo users such as yourself.

BTW, I thought it was really cool that you set one up to run your CNC.

Richard