[Coco] [coco]Re: Glenside CoCo~123 Newsletter

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:58:11 EDT 2008

Mary,

 Thank you for your concern.
 I got over it after an hour or so. However, keep in mind that I have never
had any communications with GCCC and I've never bought anything from them.
 Therefore, the only way they could have obtained my email is by gleaning it
from this list.
 It was that gleaning that upset me. Email harvesting is not a good practice
and is generally frowned upon in the internet community.
 They've also listed me as a member on their website and I've never signed
up. I don't understand what their intentions are, but it's not socially
acceptable.

 Though I've never had any dealings with them, I ALWAYS assumed they were
respectable and on the level. This little snafu has altered my perception of
that organization.

 Hehe! I wouldn't get MAD, but I might be concerned about your reality if
you accidentally sent me an email to my personal email address when, I
shouldn't even be in your address book.

 Whucha think? Am I wrong?

George