[Coco] MC-10 clone site

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 19:32:18 EDT 2008

Although I don't read french, I was able to pick up that the Alice has a
built-in editor/assembler.

Still, I just *love* the inline assembler that the Acorn BBC has, and which
was also part of the extensions done by Aussie Tino Delbourgo in his
Expanded Colour Basic, which was (sadly) for coco 1 & 2 only.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.