[Coco] B&B Glenside Shareware

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri Mar 14 05:03:10 EDT 2008

I got the newest issue of CoCo ~ 123, the Glenside CoCo Club
newsletter today, and thought this would be worth passing on to the
list.

OK, to confirm an old rumor:  All the old Burke & Burke software has
been released as shareware, anyone who has a copy is free to
distribute it, with an added shareware notice.

Glenside, however, doesn't have any of it in easily distributable
form.  You all know the story, "I've got it, but it's buried on a hard
drive that hasn't been spun up in a decade...."

So, http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/os9/burke720.dsk.gz and
burke720.dsk.zip is a virtual disk of a 720K disk with FSR, XT-ROM,
XT-HD, and EZGEN.  This is what a kind soul on the net recently sent
*me*, unaltered.  I haven't actually tried any of it, YMMV.

I'll also be uploading this to maltedmedia and/or rtsi.

And if someone has a copy of RSB, please upload it!  Or, I will gladly
pay media+shipping...

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA