[Coco] Cassette save and load problem

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 22:40:14 EST 2008

John,
by default at power up, the coco3 is in slow mode.
The poke to change from fast to slow is:
POKE 65494,0

To go to fast mode, it is:
POKE 65495,0

The other Hi Speed poke is:
POKE 65496,0
To slow that down is:
POKE65497,0

The last two will make the display unreadable on a coco1/2, though.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.