[Coco] B&B Glenside Shareware (backup command)

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Mon Mar 31 13:58:55 EDT 2008

If the OS-9 disk is a standard DECB disk (SSDD, 37 track), the DECB BACKUP command will work. It's a sector by sector backup IIRC (could be bit by bit...), and will duplicate whatever is on the disk. Just has to be in DECB format to copy.

-------------
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 17:23:00 -0300
From: Diego Barizo <diegoba at adinet.com.uy>

I'm thinking about sending you the only copy I have.
All my 5 1/4 drives died, but one that's SSDD. Until I can get one for
the PC, or a 3 1/2 for the CoCo, I'm unable to transfer disks from one
machine to the other.
Now that I think. I should be able to find a bootable OS-9 disk from
some game with the backup command in it...

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"