[Coco] memory upgrade & CLOADs

Mike 0rtloff underserf at comcast.net
Tue Jul 29 11:03:25 EDT 2008

(green cheek conures? Had to look that one up :)

Yeah, I kinda forgot that one too, even tho I have contact cleaner, I
always forget to use it ;)

(applied, nothing changed except now my kid got a hold of an unused
swab and is chasing the cat with it)

Still, kinda weird to have simultaneous failures on two different
computers/tapedecks/cables.

Digging out my CoCo 1 now, before I give up & break out the soldering iron ;)

=M0=