[Coco] memory upgrade & CLOADs

Stephen Castello zootzoot at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jul 28 13:01:40 EDT 2008

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:13:28 -0700, Mike 0rtloff
<underserf at comcast.net> had a flock of green cheek conures squawk out:

>I purchased & installed the memory upgrade from Cloud9 a while ago
>and afterwards ( couple days ago, actually) discovered I could no
>longer access my cassette input or output. I can't really see
>anything related to the cassette I/O anywheres =near= the couple caps
>that get cut.
>
>(actual Tandy computer tape drive as well as the Panasonic version of it)
>
>Anyone ever hear of losing cassette I/O after a 512k upgrade?
>
>=M0=

No, but the pins in the din connector on the cable and Coco need
cleaning.

I have to use some contact cleaner on all the connectors, inside and
out, every so often to keep my Coco3 working.

Stephen