[Coco] Techrepublic Rocks !!!!

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Wed Apr 30 20:47:29 EDT 2008

Interesting.  Of course I can turn on a real CoCo, load up Telewriter
64/128, and be typing a document before the BIOS on a typical PC has
even finished its POST, let alone booting any operating system off of
any kind of mass storage.  Still, the process he describes is pretty
cool, and I have used BartPE to make a bootable Windows CD for
diagnostic purposes.

JCE