[Coco] FW: NEW 360k 5.25 Floppy Drive (Black Bezel) for sale!

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Apr 18 00:02:04 EDT 2008

On Apr 17, 2008, at 10:52 PM, Chad H wrote:
> Hey, I just got a E-Bay second chance on this sale, but I was outbid
> the
> first go around and bought another one.

Wow, you don't (I don't) see those much these days.  I guess the
logical thing would be to ensure you have a good working 360K 5 1/4"
floppy, then migrate everything possibly to disk images under RGB-DOS/
HDB-DOS and the Cloud-9 IDE Compact Flash interface... Then disk image
that flash part on a PC/Mac/Linux box for safekeeping.

That's my plan, anyway.  Good to know these parts are still out there
in case my floppies don't boot when I bright the CoCo back online this
year.

--
Over 98,000 digital pics from Disney, Theme Parks, and Ren Fests!
Visit http://www.AtTheFaire.com or http://www.DisneyFans.com

Orlando (and other places) cheap luxury vacation offers - and I get
credit!
http://www.WestgateResorts.com/or/index.cfm?acct=9009895609&sales=8664429956&language=en