[Coco] Java for 6809 (Re: your own album in the CoCo Gallery)

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Apr 9 21:45:39 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 09, 2008 at 08:23:50PM -0500, Roger Taylor wrote:
> I like this feature... a random image from the CoCo Gallery is now shown in
> the upper right sidebar of all pages of the site, even in the gallery.

I don't know if Roger accidentally hijacked this thread or if this
is a subtle attempt to distract us... :-)

Listen, James, I'm sorry if I hit some nerve or whatever -- I don't
really see where I said anything to start this, but I tell my kids
that what is heard is more important than what is said.  So if you
heard a provocation then I'm sorry about it.

I do think it is important not to "down" people's projects on the list,
but maybe you didn't feel that you were doing that.  So, how about
we call it a draw and stow it?  I think we've each said about enough.

John
--
John W. Linville
linville at tuxdriver.com