[Coco] your own album in the CoCo Gallery

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Apr 9 21:23:50 EDT 2008

I like this feature... a random image from the CoCo Gallery is now
shown in the upper right sidebar of all pages of the site, even in
the gallery.  This means as you navigate through coco3.com, a new
image is constantly updated.

If you'd like an upload album in the gallery, e-mail me your site
handle and I'll create your album and set the permissions for
you.  Within your album you can create sub-albums and post as many
CoCo pictures as you like.  There's even a drag-and-drop Java applet
you can click on to send entire picture folders from your PC in just
a few clicks of the mouse.

If you had an album in the previous CoCo Gallery on the former site
design, I still have your album photos and am working to set all
those albums back up.  You just need to let me know your current site
handle and your name so I can make sure it's set up right.  If you're
a new user, your album is supposed to be created automatically, but
if it's not, please let me know.