[Coco] Going, going...

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 22:41:49 EDT 2008

Hello coco friends.

As of 5:00 AM Thursday 1st May, I will be away from my computer for 85 days.

I'm holidaying in the Philippines in a rural community with no landline
phones, and uncertain electricity.

I'll be getting aquainted with my new wife; getting married there.

I will probably only be able to get to an internet cafe once a week, so I'll
still have some communication with all my friends here.

Will I have a good time? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT :D

In the mean time, don't do anything I wouldn't do.... hehe.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.