[Coco] Glenside Color Computer Club

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Fri Apr 18 22:40:45 EDT 2008

Hello Coco Friends

The following meeting dates of our Coco Club which is held at the
Schaumburg Library
 located at 130 South Roselle Road near THE INTERSECTION OF SCHAUMBURG
ROAD AND ROSELLE ROAD:

MAY 8,  JUNE 12, JULY 10, AUGUST 14,
SEPTEMBER 11, OCTOBER 9, NOVEMBER 13, AND DECEMBER 11.

If you are going to be in the Chicago, send us an e-mail and let us know.
we give you some cell phone number so we can get together.

I don't have the date for the next Last Annual Coco Fest. I plan to pick
up
up to six people from the O'Hare airport early Saturday morning before
noon.
I don't live that far away.

Hope to see many of you

John