[Coco] [Color Computer] I feel silly now...

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 21:46:25 EDT 2007

I was poking around doing some searches for Dragon 64 software and
came across the maltedmedia.com archive. I can not believe I was not
subscribed and so I missed out on about 70% of the messages regarding
"The Ira Archives" (sounds like a great spy thriller movie title) and
was only getting messages that filtered to the Yahoo group.

Anyhow after reading through the messages things are more clear to me.
I want to apologize for any hard feelings or trouble my post & replies
may have caused. I was replying with limited information on what was
going on overall.

I am getting old and confused easily..Thats my defense and I am
sticking too it.

Sincerely,

Derek