[Coco] Question about the PIA RAM Size input

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Mon Apr 30 11:57:23 EDT 2007

actually, depending on the coco (1 or 2) you have and the installed
memory, depends on how it is jumpered, whether it be to gnd, vcc, pb6
of the keyboard pia, etc. I wouldn't do it - say it is jumpered to gnd,
and you output a logic 1 to it - or vice versa - probably wouldn't be
good. Look over some schematics of various coco models - the jumpering
scheme is different on the three coco 1 and 2 model schematics I just
glanced at...r