[Coco] Delphi & Compuserve archives - Was: Re: Compressed pictures

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Apr 29 23:50:11 EDT 2007

At 10:04 PM 4/29/2007, you wrote:
This is the exact same dump by Alan, just split and sorted properly. As I
>mention on that site, there are some holes, depending on which forums Alan
>was interested in in what year, but it's a bit easier to navigate than his
>originals. As I have mentioned to Roger, he is free to use my versions if
>he wishes. Actually, anybody can use my versions however they wish.

I plan to write a PHP/MySQL script that inserts the messages into the
CoCo forums, but I'm pretty tied up for now so it could be a week or
two before that happens

The results should be an appearance that they were posted in the
forums, but they'll be read-only (closed topics).  The content looks
pretty large, so I'll have to do it a message at a time for each old
forum, then go in and move them to the right CoCo forums section
using my admin panel.

--
Roger Taylor